cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score! --well, maybe

tag
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score!

WELL!!!  so far, not very happy with this place.  first, couldn't get some of their phone numbers to work, not sure why.  second, finally get through to some number, and it tells me tough luck, you are outside our normal business hours, even though their website says they are open 7-9.  WTF!!!

Message 81 of 731
dytch2220
Regular Contributor

Joined!  Application is in the mail.

Installment Accounts

Revolving Accounts
Message 82 of 731
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Thumbs up to you, and good luck on your final Friday, and then give PSECU a call. You already went through 90% of the silliness; go ahead and let the membership go through.

I want to know everyone's EX FICO score! Smiley Wink

Also, they seem to be handing out high-CL CC's like peppermint sticks in December! Smiley Surprised

If you'll pay my $26 I'll be more than happy to join so you can know mine.  Smiley Tongue

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

The cost is 20 bucks for life. I see it now costs 20 bucks for just 1 score here right now.

Message 83 of 731
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to know my score but I really don't want an inquiry now. maybe next year when a few drop off.

Message 84 of 731
BobbyJ
Frequent Contributor

YES!!!!!!   My welcome packet and account number are on its way.  Took one week to join.  Looking forward to my free EX FICO Score finally!!!!!   I heard alot of good things about PSECU.

Fico 8 Scores: EX: 787 (6/25/21) EQ: 788 (6/12/21) TU: 750 (2/21/21)
Fico 9 Scores: EX: 799 (11/9/20) EQ: 794 (10/13/20)

Ch7 BK Filed on 10/13/2013 - Discharged 1/14/14

Amex Blue Cash Preferred $15K | Amex Gold Card | Citi Costco Visa $7700 | USBank Altitude Go Visa Sig $10K | USBank Cash+ Visa $8K | C1 Savor MC Elite $15K | C1 Venture One $10K | C1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K | C1 Quicksilver WMC $10K | Penfed Plat Rewards Visa $9,500 | Penfed Power Cash Rewards Visa $11K | Discover IT $7500 | USAA Pref Rewards Visa $5K | Penfed Path Visa $10K | Logix FCU Plat MC $12K | SDCCU Plat Visa $2,500 | Best Buy Visa $2K | Chase Amazon Prime Visa Sig $500 | Consumers CU Visa Cash Rebate $5K | PNC Points Visa $2500 | JCPenney $1,800 | Abound CU Plat Visa $5K | Lowes $7K | HSN Card $3K | Walmart MasterCard $2K | Walmart Store Card $2K | Kohls $1K | Target Red Card $800 | QVC Card $800
Message 85 of 731
smallfry
Senior Contributor

They haven't softed my EX for the score if that is how they obtain your score. I joined early November so I assumed i would get my EX in December. Has anyone gotten their December score yet from PSECU?

Message 86 of 731
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Just checked again, and no. It still says that I'll get it next month.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 87 of 731
score_building
Senior Contributor

Did ya'll set up email/text alert(s), I was checking so fiendishly that I saw the score online ages before receiving the text alert lol but should be any day now for those who joined early enough last month.  

IIRC in the disclaimer it says something about how they are getting it from EX and so not responsibile for delays etc.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 88 of 731
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@score_building wrote:

Did ya'll set up email/text alert(s), lol I was checking so fiendishly that I saw the score online ages before receiving the text alert lol but should be any day now for those who joined early enough last month.  

IIRC in the disclaimer it says something about how they are getting it from EX and so not responsibile for delays etc.

I just figured that it would come on my January statement.

score_building, I read back three or four screens on this thread, but didn't see this --when did you join, and what day of the month did your score show up? And do you get your statement on the first? Do we all get statements on the first?

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 89 of 731
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I joined 11/02 so I figure that's early enough for the next month's score. My checking statement is as of November 30th. Still not sure how they get the score. I read somewhere they soft EX but I am not sure about that. Maybe a long term member can help out on this point.

Message 90 of 731
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.