Did you mean: 

Yet another CrapOne story

tag
aamex
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yet another CrapOne story

@pipeguy wrote:

@aamex wrote:

This is your opinion, and obviously not the concensus. And for those of us that don't work for capital one and view things from a consumer presepective, the fact that they've spent and made money by delivering poor service is irrelavant...they've given know incentive to "starters/rebuilders" to have a loyal relationship with them. Brand loyalty is a marketing strategy and additionally builds business. For example American Express...there are die-hards on this forum for anything amex. If capital one was such an incredibly ran business, I'm sure they could retain far more customers by enabling customers that have grown from one profile to another to change cards. But they do not. Hence, in the most unsophisticated way I know how I call it crap. The one thing you said that I agree with...their tools on convenience this tool is useless to me now, and as I said earlier.."I need to close this"... Thanks for your subjective feedback. 

I work for Capital One? Really? when did that happen?

Thats clearly not what I said.. If you read it within context..."that don't work for capital one and view things from a consumer prespective, that fact that they've spent and money by delivering poor service is irrelavant"  Your opinion is your opinion. And for me, the OP,  It's taken for what its worth, subjective feedback. Thanks anyhow.

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.