Did you mean: 

Yet another Luv post for Nav Fed!

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Yet another Luv post for Nav Fed!

Do you know if they did a HP?

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 23
shorrttyycm1
Frequent Contributor

discernment:

Thanks....and I hope so!  Then I won't need any other cards at all!  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 530
3-2013Score: TU 680 EQ 683 EXP 679 FAKO
Current Score (lender pull): TU 693 EQ 649 EXP 699 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 23
shorrttyycm1
Frequent Contributor

bichonmom:

Thanks, and no, no HP!

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! It's definitely nice that they extend credit like that - makes me hope that other creditors will follow suit once you have one higher-limit card reporting.

A month ago I couldn't have imagined running any big charges through my card, but since they've given me such a big increase, last night I paid a $5600 invoice on the card - and got an automated call from them in the morning to verify the purchase wasn't fraudulent. I know some people would be annoyed about it,but I'm quite happy that they take the time to verify purchases that are abnormally large.

Message 14 of 23
frio
Frequent Contributor

I have had my Nfcu Visa Cash rewards for 9 months and although i have a hight util% on that card, i have yet to receive a CLI.  So today after all the ready I submitted a CLI and got a 3-5 day response...Looks like I will be denied again....but I hope not.  My score has improved since I got the card.

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Message 15 of 23
shorrttyycm1
Frequent Contributor

frio:

Make sure you check your account.  I got the "we will let you know message" as well but checked my card not even 15 mins later and the counter credit line was already in place.  I didnt have a balance and all my cards are pif, don't know if that mattered?  Ik they couldnt have known that the others were paid off because they didnt even soft pull me either?

Message 16 of 23
frio
Frequent Contributor

@shorrttyycm1 wrote:

frio:

Make sure you check your account.  I got the "we will let you know message" as well but checked my card not even 15 mins later and the counter credit line was already in place.  I didnt have a balance and all my cards are pif, don't know if that mattered?  Ik they couldnt have known that the others were paid off because they didnt even soft pull me either?

I checked this Morning and I see no messages or anything.  Is there a certain place I am supposed to check ?

Message 17 of 23
frio
Frequent Contributor

oh wow they gave me a CLI of 1000 , not what I expected but its something I just noticed my Credit limit and balance

Message 18 of 23
shorrttyycm1
Frequent Contributor

Frio:

Congrats!  Yes, I found out by reviewing my available credit as well!  Hang in there, they are GREAT and if you treat them well they will return the favor!

Message 19 of 23
frio
Frequent Contributor

@shorrttyycm1 wrote:

Frio:

Congrats!  Yes, I found out by reviewing my available credit as well!  Hang in there, they are GREAT and if you treat them well they will return the favor!

I have never been late with them and have had a checking account with them since 2006 or so.  Im guessing I got 1k cli because I have a high Utilization on the card because I used to help me pay for an engagement ring.  Again ill take the 1k for now and continue to lower my Util% on the card and hopefully next time it will be a much bigger increase

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.