ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Re: Yippy!!! Got first Amex :) Zync though :D

Yes... This will be a confirm way to test it out Smiley Tongue

Message 41 of 75
Achase
Regular Contributor

lol you r right if hes approved then that means i was wrong all along....Smiley Sad

it'll be a sad day for me,,,lol

but ill be happy to have learned something new and to see him approved

@ArisGreek wrote:

And if gypsy gets approved for Zync that proves the charge cards DEFINITELY have different criteria. Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: 522
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 75
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Gypsy, did you try it yet??

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 43 of 75
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Gypsy is lost in the boonies lol.. Try it out man... So many people are counting on you Smiley Happy
Message 44 of 75
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

folks, do you know if its possible to get your card early? like by UPS or paid expedited mail?

Message 45 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have read before about people getting the cards expedited. I was finally welcomed into the AMEX family with Zync Friday. We are leaving this Friday at noon for a cross country trip so Iwanted it by then to try it out for our vacation. I called CS today to see if they had shipped the card yet. She said it would not be here by Friday and asked if I needed it. I explained to her we were taking the trip and would like to just use the AMEX card for the trip and pay it off when we get back instead of using our debit card and see how well the AMEX card fits us. She immediately said we would love for you to be able to have it for your trip and put in an overnight request. A few minutes later she had a confirmation and explained it would be leaving today via UPS for overnight shipment and that I would have it by 7pm tomorrow. And the best thing NO CHARGE. As a newcomer to AMEX I have to learn all of the perks but I havent even got the card yet and am overly impressed with the level of customer service received. I can see this Zync card quickly becoming my primary card.

Message 46 of 75
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

okstatefan, Thank you so much for this info Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys, I tried for the Zynch right after, they "canceled" the app and said they couldn't approve me for now...

No biggie....I should have waited and now I'll have to Smiley Sad

Message 48 of 75
kc12286
Frequent Contributor

Is Zync Amex's new student card? I notice that they're not offering Amex Blue for students anymore, I don't see it listed in the card options.

I tried to get an Amex once several years ago, after being an AU on my mom's Amex account, I got denied and left it at that. Should I try for the Amex Zync?

In the Garden Club since: 07/05/2017

6/9/2008-TransUnion-703
6/9/2008-Equifax-712
6/9/2008 Experian-635

2/16/2011 Transunion - 675
3/11/2011 Equifax - 688
5/13/2011 Equifax - 704
5/28/2011 Equifax - 704
5/28/2011 Transunion - 724
Message 49 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

All this talk about the Zync here everyday almost makes me want to get one too.Smiley Tongue 

Message 50 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.