cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You know you are in primeville when....

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: You know you are in primeville when....

@Redissochi wrote:

You come home to a Pre-approval from AMEX, apply and get approved!! I have been approved for the Green Card, last year I applied and I was denied so this is a big step for me!! I probably wont give it too much action considering I have been giving my FNBO AMEX all the love but this is a great card to have in my mix. To think two years ago AMEX would have laughed at me now they are sending me pre approvals and approving me!! Myfico, if you were a man I would kiss you LOL

CONGRATS!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 17
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Yes, you have arrived! Congrats!

Message 12 of 17
Redissochi
New Contributor

Thanks everyone!!! I am very excited, still think its a joke from my fiance since all I talk about is things related to credit, and receiving credit, and myfico lol Smiley LOL

Starting Score: 624
Current Score: 710(MYFICO 06/10/2013) Experian: 705 (Pulled from Bank of America while applying for an auto loan 5/2013)Goal Score: 800 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 17
JonStur
Established Contributor

Try not to smile too hard when you pull that fat envelope out of the mailbox with the welcome papers in it....lol...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 14 of 17
negg
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, Amex hates me with unbridled passion.. 692 fako, 676 fico and I gets no love from them.

Anyhow enjoy your new plastic
CSR.........11,900.......Delta Amex $11,200.........Marriott Rewards Premier $8000.......Discover IT $9700......Citi Preferred $8600.......Chase Freedom $10,800.....Barclay(apple) $11,600......BofA $1500.......Capital One $7400......FNO $9800......Barclay(Hawaiian airlines)$11,000......Citi Costco $15,000. June 1st 2013 0 credit cards and 575 fico. Today 117K in credit and 812 fico and ZERO INQUIRIES......ZERO. 2018 goal. 825 fico.
Message 15 of 17
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Welcome to the Amex family! Congrats!
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 16 of 17
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Congrats.  I know how it feels.  I didn't get a preapproval letter for a regular Amex, but I did get the preapproval for the FNBO Amex.  This caused me to app for the Amex anyway.  I got it, the Delta one since I do fly at least once a year from China to the US and it is the only direct flight!  To top it off I got a Signature Visa so to me that was triple validation on arriving. 

Congrats again.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.