cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You know your credit scores stink when...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You know your credit scores stink when...

@sarge12 wrote:

The sad thing is this still sounds like a better deal than the barclaycard luxury gold card offer I recieved with it's 995 dollar annual fee. The insane offers seem to exist for the lowest credit scores, and the highest credit scores, sanity lives in the middle.

oh good!  Something to look forward to. Smiley Tongue

$995 annual fee...I have to be making OBSCENE amounts of money to consider a $995 fee...

Message 21 of 24
sarge12
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@sarge12 wrote:

The sad thing is this still sounds like a better deal than the barclaycard luxury gold card offer I recieved with it's 995 dollar annual fee. The insane offers seem to exist for the lowest credit scores, and the highest credit scores, sanity lives in the middle.

oh good!  Something to look forward to. Smiley Tongue

$995 annual fee...I have to be making OBSCENE amounts of money to consider a $995 fee...

If it makes you feel better you can add  authorized user to the luxury gold card for only 295 dollars annual fee each....that's right...near 300 bucks a year just to let your significant other or kids use your card account. Look it up...this is not a joke...this card is barclay's answer to the CSR...well with no where near the SUB or rewards and double the fee. It is layered in 24k gold though so you can impress the valet!

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man, I should take a pic of the pre-selected loan offers I get. 99% Apr. Seriously.

I'm on credit one's mailing list as well. Gives me something to rip apart after a long work day.

Speaking of, I asked my Boss, who has us put company expenses on the AmEx Plat to give me my raise in MR. I got the People's Eyebrow. Hey, I'd take MR raise. They run thousands thru that thing.
Message 23 of 24
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Reading these things makes me happy I am in the middle.  

Of course even if I reache the top, since I came from the bottom of society, I don't know if I could pay such a fee!

I have two cards with fees of $95, but they are flight cards.  These will be handy in the next 6 months and I do get some benefits from them.  

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.