Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your CC's Website

tag
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: Your CC's Website

I like Barclay and Amex the most

Do not much care for BOA or USAA as they are too busy (to much going on)

Do not like Ally, Amex savings, or my TTCU as it's entirely TOO easy to get locked out and you MUST CALL (instead of being able to unlock via online) to get it unlocked.  I appreicate the security - but, come on....

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 11 of 16
john398
Senior Contributor

Barclays and Discover for me

Message 12 of 16
Jutz
Valued Contributor

I actually really like BOA, but I suppose it could just be not knowing better.  TD is pretty decent, Cap1 could be better, but not awful.  Truly the only terrible one I deal with is my local CU.  It is like going back in time after leaving BOA or TD.  I actually picked my CU based on their web presence, since that was most important to me when leaving BOA as my primary bank.  They of course decided to "Upgrade" their online banking system to a "more secure" software.  It is so much worse for usability.  The interface is ancient, and they have a "mobile site" that's basically just formatted for an iphone and entirely text based.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jutz wrote:

I actually really like BOA, but I suppose it could just be not knowing better.  TD is pretty decent, Cap1 could be better, but not awful.  Truly the only terrible one I deal with is my local CU.  It is like going back in time after leaving BOA or TD.  I actually picked my CU based on their web presence, since that was most important to me when leaving BOA as my primary bank.  They of course decided to "Upgrade" their online banking system to a "more secure" software.  It is so much worse for usability.  The interface is ancient, and they have a "mobile site" that's basically just formatted for an iphone and entirely text based.

It seems that CU's are taking their sweet time updating their sites. I am not too sure if that is because most of the business is done at the CU itself, rather then a lot of traffic online. I think as we become more technologically inclined then I see no reason for them to be where they current are. I actually switched from Chase to BoA, checking account, because I despised their UI. You would think a bank that size would at least try a bit harder to polish the site...

Message 14 of 16
thom02099
Valued Contributor

For me, sites that show multiple accounts in a logical and easy-to-read format are the best.

I really like the AMEX site, I have an overview of all my cards and then can look at the individual accounts in detail.  Same with Chase/JPMorgan.  But the AMEX site is just so much more esthetically pleasing.  For both, all of the options are easily maneuverable.

Not a fan of the Wells Fargo site, it just seems to be very "plain jane".  Nothing wrong with that, I guess, just not my preference. 

Discover also offers a well designed and laid out site.

Message 15 of 16
beb86
Valued Contributor

Cap 1 is ok, GEs are pretty generic except for the free TU08 from wally, I like my amex site, and Barclays is ok too. BBRZMC is super generic. But cap1 does offer some mystery as it has a modify your features button that legend has can do remarkably amazing things but nobody has seen it in action as it lays dormant til the end of time
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.