Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Total Available Credit VS. Income?

tag
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Your Total Available Credit VS. Income?

Your Total Available Credit VS. Income?    Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 1 of 86
85 REPLIES 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Your Total Available Credit VS. Income?

If you're going to ask people to give out that kind of information (and many wont want to), then you should be the first to provide the data.

Message 2 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol they're just waiting for the first sucker!
Message 3 of 86
jeffery581
Established Contributor

I was just curious. Did not mean to offend anybody. Mine is 150%. I am wondering if this is not good or considered okI

I am trimming some fat. Thinking of closing wm mc. I see no benifits.

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 4 of 86
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
lol they're just waiting for the first sucker!

This gets asked all the time.Old news and redundant.

You can use the search feature of this great forum and make all the comparisons from that you want from those same posts already shared. Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or just answer as a percentage. My available credit is equal to 51.7% of my annual income.

Message 6 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditMagic7 i am aware lol Smiley Wink

i am at 368%
Message 7 of 86
jeffery581
Established Contributor

So I assume its ok? Cool 

Message 8 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jeffery581 wrote:

I was just curious. Did not mean to offend anybody. Mine is 150%. I am wondering if this is not good or considered okI

I am trimming some fat. Thinking of closing wm mc. I see no benifits.

I didn't mean you were offending anyone just that not everyone wants to give out that sorta info.

Your percentage is fine and shouldn't be an issue.  There also isn't anything wrong with closing out unused cards if it won't dramatically affect your utilization.

Message 9 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not need to know information.
Message 10 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.