cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your heavy spending card? Do you have one?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Your heavy spending card? Do you have one?

Well, mine had been my Chase Freedom, but now it is my Citi Simplicity. Another 17 months of 0% APR, why not use it for everything? That way, even if I want to float a balance on it, like I am right now (Christmas gets expensive), I'm not paying interest.

Message 51 of 55
sdoonan
Contributor

Discover More at the moment (1.9% thru 3/6/2012), but my Cap1 card's gonna get lots of love in January (studying in London, so no FTF = win!)

Cards: CitiForward for Students (2K, opened 8/2009), Discover it (2K, opened 7/2010), AMEX BCE (1k, opened 12/2010), Capital One Quicksilver (4.5k, opened 11/2011), Chase Freedom (1.5k, opened 8/2014)

AMEX Platinum (NPSL, AC arrangement, added 12/2011), Citi AAdvantage AMEX (9k, AU, backdated to 9/2008)

Scores: TU 667, EQ 651

In the Garden since 8/8.
Message 52 of 55
jla84
Regular Contributor

Right now I put expensive things through my PenFed AmEx and everyday spending except groceries on AmEx Zync. Capital One No Hassles card for groceries. I'm hoping to get AmEx BCP in May and then put pretty much everything except travel on that. 

Starting Score (07/2011): EQ 706 TU 709
Current Score (6/2013): EQ 740 TU 732 EX 740
Goal Score: 750+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 53 of 55
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Well, right now, it depends on the rotating categories. Its usually chase freedom and discover more.
earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 54 of 55
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Pretty much everything goes through my Blue Cash Prefered.  Only thing that doesn't is the specials Chase has in their online mall with big bonus points and there 5% categories.

Message 55 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.