Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Your highest credit limit on a credit card?

$9K on NFCU Cash Rewards



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
Posts: 134
Registered: ‎07-07-2011
0

Re: Your highest credit limit on a credit card?

DCU $7500.00


12/28 EX 745( FAKO)
12/28 DCU 742 FICO
12/28 WM TU 796 FICO
Walmart Discover 15k |CSP 14.4k | Penfed Cash Rewards 9k |DCU 7.5k | Chase Freedom 8k | FNFG 5k | Discover 6.4k| BOA 4k | BCE 3k


Established Contributor
Posts: 985
Registered: ‎09-10-2012
0

Re: Your highest credit limit on a credit card?

5,500 on Amex BCE  Cat Very Happy

TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,960
Registered: ‎08-13-2007
0

Re: Your highest credit limit on a credit card?

$29,100 on my BCE.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,159
Registered: ‎07-17-2012
0

Re: Your highest credit limit on a credit card?

$81k with Chase. Also had a number of cards in the $50K+ range.  Now... not so much... 

Barclay RewardsCap 1 VentureCap 1 QuicksilverApple RewardsMerrickRed cardWalmartJC Penny
|****$10500***|****$9000*****|****$8000*****|****$3200****|****$1600****|****$3000****|*****$3000*****|****$2500****|
EX - 684 | TU - 680 | EQ - 686 | EQ 04 - 712
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,367
Registered: ‎04-20-2012
0

Re: Your highest credit limit on a credit card?

$300,000 on my Palladium. Too bad it doesn't report to the CRAs... although perhaps that's a good thing.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,159
Registered: ‎07-17-2012
0

Re: Your highest credit limit on a credit card?


bribro wrote:

$300,000 on my Palladium. Too bad it doesn't report to the CRAs... although perhaps that's a good thing.


Ding, ding, ding...  you win! Smiley Happy 

Barclay RewardsCap 1 VentureCap 1 QuicksilverApple RewardsMerrickRed cardWalmartJC Penny
|****$10500***|****$9000*****|****$8000*****|****$3200****|****$1600****|****$3000****|*****$3000*****|****$2500****|
EX - 684 | TU - 680 | EQ - 686 | EQ 04 - 712
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,673
Registered: ‎11-11-2012
0

Re: Your highest credit limit on a credit card?


masscredit wrote:

bribro wrote:

$300,000 on my Palladium. Too bad it doesn't report to the CRAs... although perhaps that's a good thing.


Ding, ding, ding...  you win! Smiley Happy 


Bribo wins anyway, but isn't that "really" a $100K card, that allows you to charge up to $300K, but like a mortal's signature cards, any amount over the $100K limit is added to the minumum payment due?

 

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,367
Registered: ‎04-20-2012
0

Re: Your highest credit limit on a credit card?


bs6054 wrote:

masscredit wrote:

bribro wrote:

$300,000 on my Palladium. Too bad it doesn't report to the CRAs... although perhaps that's a good thing.


Ding, ding, ding...  you win! Smiley Happy 


Bribo wins anyway, but isn't that "really" a $100K card, that allows you to charge up to $300K, but like a mortal's signature cards, any amount over the $100K limit is added to the minumum payment due?

 

 


I guess it depends on how you define "credit limit." In my Palladium card welcome kit it said my "credit access line" is $100k, which means I can only revolve $100k from month-to-month, and anything in excess of that needs to be paid off (like NPSL card). However, per J.P. Morgan policy, I can for sure spend up $300k, with anything beyond that being approved on a case by case basis (like a NPSL card). So, I would consider $300k my "limit." I have no immediate plans to ever approach that amount though. Smiley Happy

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Moderator
Posts: 27,207
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Your highest credit limit on a credit card?


bribro wrote:

bs6054 wrote:

masscredit wrote:

bribro wrote:

$300,000 on my Palladium. Too bad it doesn't report to the CRAs... although perhaps that's a good thing.


Ding, ding, ding...  you win! Smiley Happy 


Bribo wins anyway, but isn't that "really" a $100K card, that allows you to charge up to $300K, but like a mortal's signature cards, any amount over the $100K limit is added to the minumum payment due?

 

 


I guess it depends on how you define "credit limit." In my Palladium card welcome kit it said my "credit access line" is $100k, which means I can only revolve $100k from month-to-month, and anything in excess of that needs to be paid off (like NPSL card). However, per J.P. Morgan policy, I can for sure spend up $300k, with anything beyond that being approved on a case by case basis (like a NPSL card). So, I would consider $300k my "limit." I have no immediate plans to ever approach that amount though. Smiley Happy


I think my jaw is permanently dislocated. Smiley Surprised Wow!

 

Puts my measly $3000 PayPal to shame. Smiley Sad

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.