Frequent Contributor
Exonumist

Re: Your worst and best credit card

Worst would have to be my Penfed card lol. I love my gas rewards, but the limit is ridiculous and I have to pay them two or three times a month. Best would be my Discover. Their customer service has always been nothing but outstanding and aside from the home improvement quarter the rewards are great. 

Current Scores: TU 773 (5/30/14), EX 755 (4/20/13), EQ 732 (3/25/14)
Goal Scores: 780+
Last App: March 21, 2014
Established Contributor
toppers555

Re: Your worst and best credit card

Interesting question lol.

Well my worst I would have to say was Orchard which charged me a $79 annual fee , and FP with a $7 month  fee.   Well my best now I am not really sure.  It would have to be between CSP , Amex , or my BOFA cash rewards.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+