Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 842
Registered: ‎02-17-2011
0 Kudos

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!

Seriously this is great. Thanks to everyone here . I would have never thought I would have an Amex . My experian is the only cr with baddies! They pulled it and approved me! Is that for real? Why I excited about Amex!! Lol
Amex Delta Gold 1.5K Amex HH 2k Amex PRG NPSL, AMEX BCE 2k, BOA Cash Rewards 1k, Barclay Jet Blue WMC 7K, Chase Freedom 16.5K Chase Southwest Premier Plus 7K Chase United Explorer 20.5K Chase Marriott 11K , Amazon Visa 3.5k, Discover $7K Gap Visa $8.5K; Walmart MasterCard 7.5K Sam's Club MC 9.5K Venture $15K Venture One 10K Quicksilver Visa Siggy 5K, Citi Shell MC 2k, Total Rewards Visa 4.2K Fuel Rewards MC 3K CITI AA Gold WEMC 8.4K Paypal Extras MC 8K, Citi Diamond WEMC 3.5K, Cit DC WEMC 3k, Citi Hilton Visa Siggy 8k.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,424
Registered: ‎08-28-2010
0 Kudos

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


LS2982 wrote:

dalebb wrote:

CS800 wrote:

dalebb wrote:

mine was EX in cali

 


Not sure why I thought you were in the midwest .


Maybe its my accent


Smiley Very Happy



welcome back LS,, thought mayb the mod squad got uSmiley Surprised

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,424
Registered: ‎08-28-2010
0 Kudos

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


texasman07 wrote:
Seriously this is great. Thanks to everyone here . I would have never thought I would have an Amex . My experian is the only cr with baddies! They pulled it and approved me! Is that for real? Why I excited about Amex!! Lol


its gr8 ur got amex

Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0 Kudos

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


dalebb wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

dalebb wrote:

CS800 wrote:

dalebb wrote:

mine was EX in cali

 


Not sure why I thought you were in the midwest .


Maybe its my accent


Smiley Very Happy



welcome back LS,, thought mayb the mod squad got uSmiley Surprised


Smiley Very Happy

 

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Regular Contributor
Posts: 234
Registered: ‎05-12-2010
0 Kudos

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Zync as well.  Wanted to start building a history with AmEx, so I can get a BCP in roughly a year when all my major derogs are gone from my report.  Was declined for a NSPL, but was offered the 500/200 deal.  Went ahead and linked my account so I could have the 500 spending limit.  Talked to a rep and was told to call back on Monday so I could speak with a supervisor.  Hopefully all goes well!  I can't wait to be an AmEx cardholder.

Last Hard Pull 05/24/2013

Starting Score: MyFico TU: 621 EQ: 610
Current Score: AmEx EX: 700 Walmart TU: 711 EQ: 699
Goal Score: 700's baby! (made it 4/10/2013!)
New Goal: 740!!


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,659
Registered: ‎04-06-2011
0 Kudos

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!

Hope you get your card gijoe4500! Good Luck.

Starting Score: EQ 681 5/2011, EX 656 6/2011 (PSECU), TU98 642 6/2011
Current Score: EQ 741 12/2011, EX 730 08/15 (PSECU), TU08 710 08/15
Goal Score: 725+ across the board


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Highlighted
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0 Kudos

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


gijoe4500 wrote:

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Zync as well.  Wanted to start building a history with AmEx, so I can get a BCP in roughly a year when all my major derogs are gone from my report.  Was declined for a NSPL, but was offered the 500/200 deal.  Went ahead and linked my account so I could have the 500 spending limit.  Talked to a rep and was told to call back on Monday so I could speak with a supervisor.  Hopefully all goes well!  I can't wait to be an AmEx cardholder.


Congrats!!!!




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.