Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!

Seriously this is great. Thanks to everyone here . I would have never thought I would have an Amex . My experian is the only cr with baddies! They pulled it and approved me! Is that for real? Why I excited about Amex!! Lol
Message 41 of 47
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

mine was EX in cali

Not sure why I thought you were in the midwest .

Maybe its my accent

Smiley Very Happy

welcome back LS,, thought mayb the mod squad got uSmiley Surprised

Message 42 of 47
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:
Seriously this is great. Thanks to everyone here . I would have never thought I would have an Amex . My experian is the only cr with baddies! They pulled it and approved me! Is that for real? Why I excited about Amex!! Lol

its gr8 ur got amex

Message 43 of 47
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

mine was EX in cali

Not sure why I thought you were in the midwest .

Maybe its my accent

Smiley Very Happy

welcome back LS,, thought mayb the mod squad got uSmiley Surprised

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 44 of 47
gijoe4500
Regular Contributor

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Zync as well.  Wanted to start building a history with AmEx, so I can get a BCP in roughly a year when all my major derogs are gone from my report.  Was declined for a NSPL, but was offered the 500/200 deal.  Went ahead and linked my account so I could have the 500 spending limit.  Talked to a rep and was told to call back on Monday so I could speak with a supervisor.  Hopefully all goes well!  I can't wait to be an AmEx cardholder.

Starting Score: MyFico TU: 621 EQ: 610
Current Score: Discover TU: 829 Discover EX: 827
Goal Score: 700's baby! (made it 4/10/2013!)
New Goal: 830!!
Message 45 of 47
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Hope you get your card gijoe4500! Good Luck.
Message 46 of 47
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@gijoe4500 wrote:

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Zync as well.  Wanted to start building a history with AmEx, so I can get a BCP in roughly a year when all my major derogs are gone from my report.  Was declined for a NSPL, but was offered the 500/200 deal.  Went ahead and linked my account so I could have the 500 spending limit.  Talked to a rep and was told to call back on Monday so I could speak with a supervisor.  Hopefully all goes well!  I can't wait to be an AmEx cardholder.

Congrats!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.