Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,677
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


dalebb wrote:

Not sure why I thought you were in the midwest .


Maybe its my accent


Pretty sure i havent heard your accent.

 

Oh I know it was your truck and what looked like a flat terrain..reminded me of colorado.




Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,424
Registered: ‎08-28-2010
0

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!

[ Edited ]

CS800 wrote:

dalebb wrote:

Not sure why I thought you were in the midwest .


Maybe its my accent


Pretty sure i havent heard your accent.

 

Oh I know it was your truck and what looked like a flat terrain..reminded me of colorado.



oh,, i was at the dunes at pismo beach, the day i bought the truck

Established Contributor
Posts: 634
Registered: ‎07-07-2011
0

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!

Congrats on the approval!!!! The Zync card is my favorite
Current Scores: EX - 728 FICO (5/11/13) TU - 771 FICO (7/02/13) EQ ??

Current Cards: Chase Freedom $5,000, CSP $5,700, BofA Visa Signature $15,000, AMEX BCE $6,000, Walmart $4,150, Gap Visa $10,000, JC Penny $5,800, Lowes $8,500, Dillard's AMEX $8,000, AMEX Hilton HHonors - $2,000, Chase United $12,000, Citi AAdvantage & Simplicity $6,000/$6,000, SPG AMEX $1,000
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,677
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


dalebb wrote:


oh,, i was at the dunes at pismo beach, the day i bought the truck



That was a dodge ram ? 2500?




Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,424
Registered: ‎08-28-2010
0

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


CS800 wrote:

dalebb wrote:


oh,, i was at the dunes at pismo beach, the day i bought the truck



That was a dodge ram ? 2500?


yep 4x4

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,346
Registered: ‎04-15-2011
0

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


dalebb wrote:

CS800 wrote:

dalebb wrote:


oh,, i was at the dunes at pismo beach, the day i bought the truck



That was a dodge ram ? 2500?


yep 4x4



For some reason I thought TX LOL...  maybe the truck and  view behind the truck? Omg... a ram 2500 in CA, with some of their fuel prices, I hope you're able to use at least 5% on every gallon.  Big guy with a large HD white truck, utilitly box and headache rack.... contractor?

 

Congrats to the actual Texasman (07) on the Zync, welcome to z AMEX family Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,424
Registered: ‎08-28-2010
0

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


RyVision wrote:

dalebb wrote:

CS800 wrote:

dalebb wrote:


oh,, i was at the dunes at pismo beach, the day i bought the truck



That was a dodge ram ? 2500?


yep 4x4



For some reason I thought TX LOL...  maybe the truck and  view behind the truck? Omg... a ram 2500 in CA, with some of their fuel prices, I hope you're able to use at least 5% on every gallon.  Big guy with a large HD white truck, utilitly box and headache rack.... contractor?

 

Congrats to the actual Texasman (07) on the Zync, welcome to z AMEX family Smiley Happy



very good,, electrician

Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


texasman07 wrote:

Felt lucky today.  Pulled the trigger!! I got a counter offer for 500 or 200 CL.  500 has to have a bank account to auto draft. 200 No bank to auto draft payments.  I put in my bank information for the 500.  Then got the "In progress"  THought for sure I was denied all of a sudden.  I called and apparently there was a problem with thier systems processing the bank info.  They did it again and then he said CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your approved.

 

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF REBUILDING. THIS IS MY FIRST AMEX CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

DO you get CLIS with this card?


Congrats!!!

 

I'm dying to app for this one!!!




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


texasman07 wrote:

My Experian is my lowest score.  and MANY Inquires.  3 baddies. 

 

 

So if I was able to get approved.  You should be able to.

 

 

My utilization is about 37 %

 

Not sure what my score is on Experian, they didnt give it to me yet


How many INQ's???

 

My util is @ 34% and no baddies other than  paid tax lien.

 

How recent was your last INQ on EX?




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!


dalebb wrote:

CS800 wrote:

dalebb wrote:

mine was EX in cali

 


Not sure why I thought you were in the midwest .


Maybe its my accent


Smiley Very Happy




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.