cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZYNC Gone???

tag
huntforfun

ZYNC Gone???

Planned on trying for the ZYNC.. but no longer available?? Anybody know if they are no longer going to have the ZYNC?

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 663
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97
Captain4Ever
Established Member

Re: ZYNC Gone???

Message 2 of 98
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@huntforfun wrote:

Planned on trying for the ZYNC.. but no longer available?? Anybody know if they are no longer going to have the ZYNC?

Thats definitely new to hear. Where did you see/hear this?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 98
alboto
Regular Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@huntforfun wrote:

Thats definitely new to hear. Where did you see/hear this?

It's definitely not in their lineup, you have to search for it.

Message 4 of 98
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Yes, you have to look for it. Use search button. I have notice there is an annual fee of $25 @@.  Can someone confirm? Here is the link I saw it at.

http://www304.americanexpress.com/getthecard/learn-about/Zync?intsearchct=curated

edit: maybe they are doing some changes to this card that is why you don't see it in teh cards line-up.

Message 5 of 98
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

It does appear to off their main card page for me.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 6 of 98
LS2982
Mega Contributor

amex.PNG

That is weird..........they may be doing away with it after all. Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 98
Drew1980
Valued Member

I saw this as well. It hasn't been a huge success... I wouldn't be surprised if they remove it from their lineup altogether in the future.

Message 8 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! You're right! Even more interesting, is that it doesn't even show it as one of my cards anymore in the top on that page (I just see my PRG). I used to see both the Zync and PRG. I still have it in my account though...  Is that glittery snow card about to melt? I personally love my Zync, and I am debating heavily on to keep the PRG or the Zync at this point... If I kept the Zync, I wonder if they would eventually PC you to a Green??

Message 9 of 98
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Drew1980 wrote:

I saw this as well. It hasn't been a huge success... I wouldn't be surprised if they remove it from their lineup altogether in the future.

Judging by the response it has gotten from the crowd here I thought it was a decent success for AMEX.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.