Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zales Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Zales Credit Card

I got a Zales Credit Card back in 1998. Currently it is my oldest card. For years I thought the account had been closed since Jewelers National bank had closed. My CR's show this account as open with a $1200 limit, $0 balance. Do I mess with this or should I just leave it? The $1200 limit really helps with my utilzation numbers and this is a card in good standing and again, my oldest card, so my AAoA could take a hit if I do anything regarding this card that could have it removed from my CR's. The card hasn't been used in 10 years. I tried to look up my account on the Zales website and it wasn't found so I can't use this card. Not sure what to do about this.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: Zales Credit Card

If its only doing good, then leave it. I have a card with WFFNB that is my oldest card and has a 0 balance, and decent credit line. I closed it years ago but since its my oldest card and has no balance I dont touch it. Keeps my AAoA high.

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.