Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zappos Chase Visa

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Zappos Chase Visa

To add: Zappos accepts returns for 6 months!

They are also like Amazon but even more extreme.... the boxes get scanned and the refund is issued and the shoes not touched, worn for 5.5 months, or maybe just 1 shoe, or 1 or 2 shoes that have nothing to do with what was purchased (My friend worked in the factory store which gets most of these shoe returns and he scanned in a box with $2900 (forget the designer) but inside the box was a old mens sneaker) and yes that was not only not $2900 boots for women but it was only 1 sneaker!

The account gets flagged but they still issue the refund and don't block the buyer for 1 time.

Message 11 of 20
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I thought they had 365 day returns? LOL did they get rid of that?

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 12 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

I thought they had 365 day returns? LOL did they get rid of that?

No sorry.. you are right!

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope you guys don't mind me bringing back my thread, but I was visiting the site and saw that they are accepting apps now. I wasn't going to do it because I'm knee high in H INQs, but then something in my gut said to take a chance and I did. Got approved!! I'm assuming it's the lowest; $400. After reading the replies here, I'm hoping it will be a little higher Smiley Surprised

Message 14 of 20
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

That's awesome! I'm tempted to apply b/c I wanted a new VISA card...and I LOVEE zappos.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 15 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope you guys don't mind me bringing back my thread, but I was visiting the site and saw that they are accepting apps now. I wasn't going to do it because I'm knee high in H INQs, but then something in my gut said to take a chance and I did. Got approved!! I'm assuming it's the lowest; $400. After reading the replies here, I'm hoping it will be a little higher Smiley Surprised

the $400 seems to be the instant available to buy shoes... When my mom did it, the card arrived with $9900 Limit.

Message 16 of 20
authenticbaghag

The Zappos card is up and accepting applications on their site. Has anyone applied for this card yet? I am wondering what the credit needs to be. I have a 710 and really really want this card, however do not want a hard inquiry just to get a denial.
Message 17 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

You have any other chase cards?
710 in itself should be fine but any baddies?
Message 18 of 20
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

They are a fantastic company to work for, food, drinks... it's all paid for... vending machines with everything from coffee, sprite, red bull, catered meals 3-4 times a day with multiple choices based on diet needs.

The Factory store and warehouse is in Shepherdsville Kentucky, it is the largest tempurture controlled warehouse in the US.  Workers go through medal detectors when coming, you can't have phone or camera or anything because it's so advanced people want to replicate.  It's many stories tall and robots run and get products.

They recently in last year or so bought the old City Hall in Vegas and are currently undergoing like a 450 million or something and it's also called the Downtown Project with lots and lots of money if you want to submit your own business or something new that would be good.... 

Now about the credit card, Had it for a while, loved it when lived in area and could do outlet... not sure why it says coming soon... it's been out for years!

Back when got it when doing order online, it was approved for $400 instant to shop, when the card came it was $9000.

So what you are saying is that they are Skynet?

Yeah that place sounds great. I bet they even have those Dyson vacuum cleaners!

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 19 of 20
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure if there are any Zappos buyers here, but I was just on their site and they will have a credit card! You can't apply yet; only says sign ups will be "Coming Soon".

YAY! I love me some Zappos!

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.