Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zappos Visa by Chase

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Zappos Visa by Chase

It seems that Amazon by Chase is one of the easier Chase cards to get based on the posts I have seen, but does anyone have any experience on Zappos?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Zappos Visa by Chase

Nobody has the Zappos credit card?
Message 2 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I dont have the card but I looked at the website and they have very cool stuff there. I might buy few things from their online store.
Message 3 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Well my mom applied and it was approved instantly with small credit line to shop... hopefully what comes in the mail is much better!

I'm just excited to get joint on another Chase account, they are going to love me again one way or another even if I have to force the relationship! 

Message 4 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Well my mom applied and it was approved instantly with small credit line to shop... hopefully what comes in the mail is much better!

I'm just excited to get joint on another Chase account, they are going to love me again one way or another even if I have to force the relationship! 

Was there a hard inq for this approval? What CR did they pull? Not sure if it is worth the hard inq for small line.
Message 5 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

well the instant online buying line was $400 so I was worried it would be low limit...  The card arrived today and the limit is $9900!!

The funny thing is our speedway account, they have denied CLI for to much debt, so not sure if we should take another inq and ask for that increase now! 

I do not know who they pulled 

Message 6 of 8
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

well the instant online buying line was $400 so I was worried it would be low limit...  The card arrived today and the limit is $9900!!

The funny thing is our speedway account, they have denied CLI for to much debt, so not sure if we should take another inq and ask for that increase now! 

Whoooo Hooooo! Zappos is one of my fav online stores! $9900 dedicated to zappos (a shoeholics heaven)! Have fun shopping....!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, I'm now moving away from the computer before my app finger gets itchy! Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 7 of 8
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

I would die and go to heaven. I am a shoe and purse woman. $9900? Holy shoe shoe shoppers!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.