Valued Member
ednajen

Re: Zync Approved..Gold Pre-Approved?

[ Edited ]

injustifiiable Thanks a lot for the card recommendation....I will check it out.  And yes they are offering the $150 AF waived for the first year.  I think I need
to read up this weekend because aside from the 15,000 points, I didn't see how the Gold was earning that many extra points than my Zync, of course
I'm probably reading it wrong..but it seems I can use my Zync points with travel if I have at least 5,000. It says online that I also earn 2x the points on travel
when using my Zync.  There is probably small print somewhere that I'm not reading..but I'll read through it tonight.

Credit314 Thanks, was a slight surprise to be approved for Zync  I read through the forums and a lot of people were advising to have a 690+ score before appying..but I bit the bullet anyway :smileyhappy:

jsucool76 Thank you for the input, yes the AF is waived.  Yes I just looked online, the PRG looks great, I know I don't qualify for that card but 25,000 point bonus, 2x on gas and groceries is nice.  I'll probably wait a few months and look for a really good CR card.

Revelate I'm only interested in dining as well...seems like I'm celebrating a birthday or function every month.  Racking up those giftcards would be great.

Go to cards: Amex BCE , CSP, Discover IT, Amex Gold NPSL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+