Xercien
Valued Member

Zync Approved

current cards:

Barclaycard - $500

Platinum best buy mastercard - $1500

no debt

semi current scores in signature

Couldn't resist the temptation for applying anymore...so I filled it out and got approved instantly so yay!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TU - 663 Fico (04/03/11)
EQ - 654 Fico (04/03/11)
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Zync Approved

Congrats... Great card!! Wait 6 months and you will probably be good for a Amex Credit Card product also

Message 2 of 13
Xercien
Valued Member

yay probably will go for a clear since i wouldnt hit the spending limit on the blue cash till july - sept

TU - 663 Fico (04/03/11)
EQ - 654 Fico (04/03/11)
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved last wed, currently waiting on the card to arrive.

Message 4 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats..

Message 5 of 13
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! You'll enjoy the card, don't forget to add some packs to it to get the most out ot the MR points. I got this card back in the beginning of June and have ran alot through it so far, haven't had any problems at all. I like the 'Check Your Spending Ability' link on their site, where you can put in an amount to see if it would be approved. At the end of the year I'm going to app for an Amex credit card, either the Delta or Starwoods.....

Congrats again Smiley Wink

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 6 of 13
Devastator
Established Member

@Xercien wrote:

yay probably will go for a clear since i wouldnt hit the spending limit on the blue cash till july - sept

Congratulations.  I'm a one month holder of the Zync.  Seems like most with the Zync are either just leaving subprime land or have "young" credit.

It will be interesting to see around the end of the year who are able to get different products within AMEX after using the Zync a few months.  Will want to compare notes for sure!

Message 7 of 13
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

@Devastator wrote:

@Xercien wrote:

Congratulations.  I'm a one month holder of the Zync.  Seems like most with the Zync are either just leaving subprime land or have "young" credit.

It will be interesting to see around the end of the year who are able to get different products within AMEX after using the Zync a few months.  Will want to compare notes for sure!

What are the lowest scores you've seen get approved for the Zync?

Message 8 of 13
Xercien
Valued Member

How much spending per category does it take to break even when getting a pack?
TU - 663 Fico (04/03/11)
EQ - 654 Fico (04/03/11)
Message 9 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@FicoScore626 wrote:

@Devastator wrote:

@Xercien wrote:

What are the lowest scores you've seen get approved for the Zync?

Think I saw 642 get approved. I know my friend got Gold with 654

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.