cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zync Backdated!!!

Valued Contributor

Zync Backdated!!!

Yay!

I called the number on the back of my card this morning and spoke with a nice representative who was able to look up my old Optima account.  She had no problem finding it with my social and after I confirmed my information from back when I had that card, she confirmed that my account would be updated and reflected with my member since date of 1999.  Woo Hoo!!

They will also be sending me a new card.  Thanks Fico Fam for all your advice and information yet again!!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Zync Backdated!!!

Remember to double check your credit reportdot confirm open date changed.  Probably need to wait cycle or two

               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 2 of 12
Established Contributor

Re: Zync Backdated!!!

Congrats! I made the same call this weekend and when I logged in today my member since date says 1993. My new cards are on their way. Now just to see how my account gets reported to the CRAs.


Starting Score: EX: 575 (PSECU 5/2/12) TU: 582 (3/6/12) EQ: 664 (4/27/12)
Current Score: EX: 699 (PSECU 06/04/14) 702 (my FICO 08/05/14) TU: 699 (08/01/14) EQ: 675 (07/08/14)
Goal Score: 720
20K PSECU 7/12 | 12K USAA 9/12 | 11K BOA 1-2-3 9/12 | 9K Citi HHonors 9/12 | 8.5K Citi AAdvantage 5/08 | 5K Chase Sapphire Pref. 9/12 | 3.8K Barclays USAir 7/12 | 6K Walmart Dis. 11/12 | 1K Amex SPG 11/12 | 2K Amex BCP 1/13
Message 3 of 12
Valued Contributor

Re: Zync Backdated!!!

congrats. backdate of 13 years will do wonders if you have halted credit since. 

i opened my first amex a few days ago. 

can't wait to say that ive had an amex for 10+ years. 

you know minus the growing age of me. 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Message 4 of 12
Valued Contributor

Re: Zync Backdated!!!


Crashem wrote:

Remember to double check your credit reportdot confirm open date changed.  Probably need to wait cycle or two


Will definitely do! 13 years should do wonders for my AAOA!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 12
Valued Contributor

Re: Zync Backdated!!!


rtw wrote:

Congrats! I made the same call this weekend and when I logged in today my member since date says 1993. My new cards are on their way. Now just to see how my account gets reported to the CRAs.


Congrats to you rtw!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 12
Senior Contributor

Re: Zync Backdated!!!

Congrats! You'll probably see a nice little FICO boost from the increased AAoA. Smiley Happy

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 7 of 12
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Zync Backdated!!!


MsLadyRover wrote:

Yay!

I called the number on the back of my card this morning and spoke with a nice representative who was able to look up my old Optima account.  She had no problem finding it with my social and after I confirmed my information from back when I had that card, she confirmed that my account would be updated and reflected with my member since date of 1999.  Woo Hoo!!

They will also be sending me a new card.  Thanks Fico Fam for all your advice and information yet again!!


Congrats!! 


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 12
Valued Contributor

Re: Zync Backdated!!!


bichonmom wrote:

Congrats! You'll probably see a nice little FICO boost from the increased AAoA. Smiley Happy

 

 


Thanks Bichonmom.  I took your advice and requested it exactly as you told me.  I said..."I just received my new Zync card on Friday and I want to make sure my previous relationship with AMEX is reflected via my member since date."  The rep said she would be happy to look that up for me.



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 12
Valued Contributor

Re: Zync Backdated!!!


webhopper wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Yay!

I called the number on the back of my card this morning and spoke with a nice representative who was able to look up my old Optima account.  She had no problem finding it with my social and after I confirmed my information from back when I had that card, she confirmed that my account would be updated and reflected with my member since date of 1999.  Woo Hoo!!

They will also be sending me a new card.  Thanks Fico Fam for all your advice and information yet again!!


Congrats!! 


Thank you!  I'm feeling like a revolver my be in my future in January to take advantage of that backdating even more.  We will see.



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 12