Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zync Declined

tag
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: Zync Declined

lewdog, I was declined for similar reasons. I should be hearing from Teletrack soon regarding the issue I had on my report. Good luck.
Message 31 of 38
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Sorry to hear that OP. I, too, am a ways off from qualifying for Amex. Even though it's frustrating, I remind myself we're on the right path and need to stay the course. Even when I'm demoralized (sorta like I am right now) we still have to stay the course. It will work out for us. You will get your Zync card.

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 32 of 38
doublespaces
Frequent Contributor

I'm afraid there might be something on teletrack. Is it true that teletrack copies things from experian??? Jeez I hope not. I read something on the teletrack site that they check something through chexsystems also which scares me since I have a paid account on chexsystems.

Starting: EQ: 490 TU: ??? EX: ???
Current: EQ: 717 TU: 757 EX: 736 (lender)
Goal: 800+
=============
Amex: Zync, Gold Delta
Discover More
Chase Slate
Discover More
Message 33 of 38
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I do not believe Teletrack copies from Experian. I have one entry on Teletrack, being disputed, and no TLs that are on my EX report.
Message 34 of 38
doublespaces
Frequent Contributor

Was never denied by teletrack but I managed to get my report from them today. Clean as a whistle. Now I'm just waiting for Dec 1st.

Starting: EQ: 490 TU: ??? EX: ???
Current: EQ: 717 TU: 757 EX: 736 (lender)
Goal: 800+
=============
Amex: Zync, Gold Delta
Discover More
Chase Slate
Discover More
Message 35 of 38
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Glad people bumped this thread cause I still haven;t gotten a denial letter from AMEX. Is it always this late??? Almost a month now.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 36 of 38
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

You definately should have received a letter by now.  Did you apply online ?  If so you can check here, you might be able to see your denial letter on-line:

http://www.americanexpress.com/myappstatus

If this doesn't help then give them a call, they should be able to tell you what is going on.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

In our estimation, the amount you have paid on your bank and retail credit card accounts over the last twelve months is too low. (Experian)

I don't think I've seen that before. Does this mean that you have existing balances on your cards and you've been paying the balances down slower than Amex would like? I rarely carry any real balance on my cards for more than a month or two at a time at most, so that's defintely not something I've seen as a reason for denial before.

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.