Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zync Drive-Thru Scare!

tag
MS00000000
Regular Contributor

Re: Zync Drive-Thru Scare!

FWIW I leave my arm hanging out the window until I get my card back so I don't forget to put it back in my wallet. Just a little reminder to myself so I don't drive off without it. 

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Zync Drive-Thru Scare!

@BungalowMo wrote:

I remember pulling up to my banks (unmanned) ATM one day to get some cash & finding a message on the screen: "What do you want to do"?  *Make another transaction or *Get my card back.  I selected the latter.  Tried looking for the lady's name in the white pages...no luck.  I called her card # on the back & asked the CSR what she'd like me to do.  I offered my Ph# so they could have the lady call me...I also offered to shread it.  She told me to shread it & they called the lady & sent her another card.

If the wrong person had pulled up there instead of me...could have been a real mess for someone. I did what I'd like to have been done for me.  The honest thing.

Was this bank of america? Their ATMs for the longest time after you did your transaction you had to wait a few seconds and either choose another transaction or get your card back. Now after you enter your PIN you immediately get your card back, then do your transaction and if you want another transaction you have to put your card back in.

I guess a lot of people must have been leaving their cards in. It happened to me once at my university. Withdrew some cash but forgot my card. Didn't realize until I got home about 30 minutes later and saw my cash in my wallet but couldn't find my card. Called immediately to cancel the card and had them mail me a new one. Then an hour later the university called saying that they had my card and that I had left it in the ATM.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.