Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zync Gone : Now What are chances for BCE or BCP

tag
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

Re: What are chances for BCE or BCP

I got the 7-10 message for BCP right after application for Green. Wasn't fraud or anything and in face, it was sitting approved online 10 minutes afterward. I receive only 1 HP.

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I more often then not, do not see "instant" approvals on the Amex revolvers. Typically, its always the 7-10 message and checking that app status page will give the approval.

Message 12 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

OP have you decided about pulling the trigger?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

I will wait till 4th Oct, my 2 credit cards statement cut is month end and they will report another month to credit bureaus. I hope my credit score may improve a little or atleast credit history Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I more often then not, do not see "instant" approvals on the Amex revolvers. Typically, its always the 7-10 message and checking that app status page will give the approval.

That's true, at least from what I have seen. Most of the threads on Amex revolvers end up getting the 7-10 message and then most get approved within a couple hours or less. Maybe Amex likes to have a "real" person look over most app's for their revolvers since the credit requirements are a little more stringent.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 15 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I will wait till 4th Oct, my 2 credit cards statement cut is month end and they will report another month to credit bureaus. I hope my credit score may improve a little or atleast credit history Smiley Happy

Keep us filled in!! Fingers crossed!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.