Did you mean: 

Zync Pack Question

tag
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Zync Pack Question

@Open123 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Additional packs can be added when you authorize your card, correct?

Yes, they can be added and removed at any time.

Most packs even if you remove them will refund you the pack fee on a pro-rata basis.

+1.  Also by default they set all the packs to auto~renew, so they don't cancel unless you request it.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 11 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Halo Thats a good deal! its a shame my elec. company does not take AMEX

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

happy dance

Message 13 of 15
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@halos24 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:
@Itsrx Is the connect pack free?

No, it is 15.00 but has been great for me!  I pay my cell, home phone, internet, cable and you get 2x for each dollar of course with a $5k cap. 

I thought only cell phone payments counted. Regular, land lines count, also?

This is from Amex Website:

Double Membership Rewards® Points: Earn double Membership Rewards points on the first $5,000 of eligible purchases of cell phone, cable services, and broadband and internet access services from service providers each calendar year and single points thereafter. The $5,000 purchase cap resets on the date your Connect Pack enrollment renews each year. The merchant must submit charges under the appropriate merchant or industry code for you to receive double points. Membership Rewards program terms and conditions apply; see membershiprewards.com/terms or call 1-800-AXP-EARN (297-3276).We reserve the right to exclude charges that we determine are made for resale or are not made for personal, family or household purposes. Bonus ID - 3537

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 14 of 15
mrmagic9799
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mrmagic9799 wrote:
Ok, so I've just activated my card and I'm looking at the packs, more specifically Eco. I've read and some has confirmed Walmart will net you twice the points. Well I clicked on airlines and Delta & Southwest are also there. SOOOOOOdoes this mean if I purchase a plane ticket I'd get 4X the points? 2X with travel & 2xwith Eco?? Could this be a hidden Gem?

I doubt you'd get 4x points, but you may get 3x points.  For instance, when I had PR Gold, I got 4x points for airfare booked through Amex, though the card gives 3x points and the website gives 2x points.  I got 1 base point, 2 bonus points from card and 1 bonus point from website.  I think you could get 1 base point, then 1 bonus point from each pack.

Well I'll test this theory next week cause I'll be booking a flight on one of the two. I know it takes 10-12 weeks before points are available. But does it take that long to show what was earned per transaction?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.