Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Zync cancelled

While that's been true historically, now that the Zync is going the way of the dinosaurs the whole PSL removal issue (and the no PC one for that matter) may change.

They're just policies, and can be changed at any time. I'm waiting to see what Amex does with the Zync officially before I see about doing anything.

Interesting note about the Blue, thanks for posting (sorry hard to go back and figure out who it was on this silly phone).
Starting Score: EQ 04 561, TU 98 567, EX 98 599 (12/30/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 700, TU 04 731, EX 98 725 (05/24/15)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ 04 (01/01/16)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor

one day you could tell your kids and grandkids that you once had the most "exclusive" AMEX in history hahahaha

Regular Contributor

It may be cancelled, but I  recieved my Zync with Express Pay two days ago. I applied two weeks ago before the "cut-off", but they didn't send me the Zync with express pay. I called last Monday, and the next day my zync with express pay arrived.

It still the shadows....Smiley Very Happy

Zync from American Express- NPSL
Amex BCE- $1,000
Discover IT- $1,500
Bank of America 1-2-3 Rewards-$1,000
Chase Freedom- $500
Capital One- $500
Regular Contributor

I have the Zync with the PSL, Hopefully they will eventually allow us to PC to another card or at least remove the PSL.

This card simply has too many drawbacks, now it looks like you cant even add any AU's or even add packs.

The fact that you can't even apply for a different product was the final straw for me, if they don't figure out what to do with us Zync holders by the end of the year i will probably close the card and try my luck applying for the Gold or Platinum.

Valued Contributor

beb86 wrote:

one day you could tell your kids and grandkids that you once had the most "exclusive" AMEX in history hahahaha

I plan on having this lovely white little card until my hair matches the color of the card.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.