Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zync due date ?

tag
Tszone
Regular Contributor

Zync due date ?

Statement closed on aug 22nd and due on the sep 6th. So everthing I charge from the aug 23 thur sept 21 will be due on oct 6th? Is that correct? 1st amex card sorry for the newbie question.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Zync due date ?

@Tszone wrote:

Statement closed on aug 22nd and due on the sep 6th. So everthing I charge from the aug 23 thur sept 21 will be due on oct 6th? Is that correct? 1st amex card sorry for the newbie question.

Yes, the full amount will be due on Oct 6.

Message 2 of 5
alph4
Regular Contributor

Your logic is correct. Charge cards work the same as a credit card that is paid in full each month. Charges made in statement period A are due on due date A.  Charges made after the statement cut will be due on the due date the following month. 

Just take a look at your AmEx statement and check the "amount due" and that's what you pay.  Then all of the new charges will be due the next statement period due date.

Current Cards:
American Express Blue Cash Preferred - March 2007 - CL $10,000
Citi Forward Visa Signature - September 2009 - CL $6,500
Chase Freedom - March 2011 - CL $15,000
Chase Sapphire Preferred - May 2013 - CL $12,500
Discover It - November 2013 - $5,000
Barclay Arrival - January 2014 - $10,000
Message 3 of 5
NADZEEN

Based on your card holder agreement, you should have 30 days tp pay your balance due. So your payment is due on 9/6 but you also have until the next statement closes to pay off the current bill. You can call a representative for further verification. I too have a zync card.

Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@NADZEEN wrote:

Based on your card holder agreement, you should have 30 days tp pay your balance due. So your payment is due on 9/6 but you also have until the next statement closes to pay off the current bill. You can call a representative for further verification. I too have a zync card.

I would not suggest paying American Express after the date they say it is due, good way to get your card suspended from further charges!  If they say the 6th I would pay it on or before that

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.