Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

?? about BB store card scoring scale

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

?? about BB store card scoring scale

Just wondering ....I have a BB store card plan "B" cards...2  month's ago I  took a chance for a ' A " card ....got a second "B" card for 700 ...rejected it...

they  pulled equifax  this is the response I Got this:

Your credit score
Source: Equifax Credit Info Svcs
Date: 11/11/15

What you should know about credit scores

Your credit score is a number that reflects the information in your credit report. We used your credit score to set the terms of credit we are offering you.

Your credit score can change, depending on how your credit history changes.

The range of scores

Scores from a low of 125 to a high of 298.

Key factors that adversely affected your credit score
TOO MANY RECENT INQUIRIES
LIMITED AGE OF CREDIT
USE OF CREDIT

judging by there scale it did not seem like a bad score....I did have a 450.00 balance on th BB store card at the time .....

Just wondering what there scoring scale is??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ?? about BB store card scoring scale

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

Just wondering what there scoring scale is??

I wish I could help you on this but I just don't know.

I used to think (rather naively) that I was beginning to understand the different score ranges and who pulls what and when but I've decided that few if any will ever figure all that out.  Smiley Sad

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 3
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: ?? about BB store card scoring scale

@MarineVietVet wrote:
I wish I could help you on this but I just don't know.

I used to think (rather naively) that I was beginning to understand the different score ranges and who pulls what and when but I've decided that few if any will ever figure all that outSmiley Sad

Unfortunately, that's the goal of the credit industry. To make sure that no one gets the logic and just when you think you're closed, they change it. In a way I don't blame them. Wouldn't be very effective if everyone knew how it worked. I'm sure many would try to find loopholes Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.