Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? about ORCHARD

tag
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: ? about ORCHARD

@Dishpro wrote:
I just happened to call orchard today. The CSR told me (after checking with his supervisor) that the CLI is automated. If you are an instant approval, it is a soft pull. If it can't be determined with a soft pull they do a manaul review, which is a hard pull. I told him to go ahead and do it, but before he started the process he asked me for my permission to run my credit report. So I asked him if the manaul review would require my permission if needed and he wasn't sure. I decided not to take a chance on a HP for a small CLI. He didn't seem to be very informed.
Did you call the # on the back of your card? I got that same answer first time I called but hung up and called again, got another CSR that mentioned it would be a SP, but in case it would require a HP he'd let me know beforehand. So far I've been reading SP's for Orchard Bank CLIs.
Message 11 of 17
Dishpro
Regular Contributor

Yes, I called the number on the back. I looked for a back door number but couldn't find one on the list.

Starting Score:
Current Score: FICO TU 725 FICO EQ 735 EX 754
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 17
gettnthere
Established Contributor

well i just called and got a CSR that could barely speak ENGLISH....but anyways she told me that she could put in a request for a cli but if the system "MAY" need to pull my credit report and theres "no way" she could tell me if it would be a SP or a HP so i just said NO THANKS. not getting a HP for a silly $100CLI. i swear i think i have th worst luck when it come to CLI....Smiley Sad

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 17
Dishpro
Regular Contributor

I think I will wait till Monday and ask for a supervisor. I feel the same way as you, no way I'm going to spend a HP for a $100 CLI. if anyone has a back door number past the front line CSR's please post it.

Starting Score:
Current Score: FICO TU 725 FICO EQ 735 EX 754
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 17
sge760
Contributor

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Except my csr was a male.  Barely spoke english, and said the same thing as far as "it may or may not be a hard pull. theres no way of telling from his end"

Message 15 of 17
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

@sge760 wrote:

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Except my csr was a male.  Barely spoke english, and said the same thing as far as "it may or may not be a hard pull. theres no way of telling from his end"

I had the same experience with my Household card just a few minutes ago.
Message 16 of 17
Wyc1081

Called a week ago had been about a year sine increase asked me if could run a check and got and said i was available for a 200 increase and was a soft pull
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.