cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? about using air miles from diff cc's...

tag
ferferhess
Regular Contributor

? about using air miles from diff cc's...

Does anyone know if you can combine air miles from different cc's. For example, if I have 10,000 miles accumulated on my Delta skymiles card and 20,000 miles on Chase flex rewards ( air travel rewards on any carrier) and I booked with delta, could I use them both in combo for 1 ticket?
The hardest part is waiting!! I'm an instant gratification girl!!!
06/24/2008: TU 708, EQ 705, EX 712
06/09/2008: TU 699, EQ 688, EX 712
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ? about using air miles from diff cc's...

ferferhess wrote:
Does anyone know if you can combine air miles from different cc's. For example, if I have 10,000 miles accumulated on my Delta skymiles card and 20,000 miles on Chase flex rewards ( air travel rewards on any carrier) and I booked with delta, could I use them both in combo for 1 ticket?

I would say no.  With the Delta Skymiles card you get actual Delta miles deposited into your Delta frequent flyer account and then DELTA gives you the award.  With the Chase points you don't get "real" frequent flyer miles and it is Chase that "buys" the ticket (this is how they get around FF program restrictions).

Unless you can convert the chase points to Delta Miles I don't see that this would be possible.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.