Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after a secured card whats next !!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: after a secured card whats next !!

I consider them sub-prime, but heck I can't even get them to approve me so I must be public enemy no. 1 when it comes to credit. Smiley Wink  From what I have heard, the prime cards are Chase, Citi and Discover, followed by a declining AMEX.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

any ideas why is it not liked that much ! is it thier poor credit limit or tough approval !
Message 12 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Captial one is a very good bank if you ask me, just depends where you rate with them.

people with great credit getting there cards with over 10k limits probably never experience any of the problems or frustrations someone with a $300 limit trying to grow has.

for you right now with only 1 other card, there offer would probably be pretty good choice if you ask me.

Message 13 of 14
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Captial one is a very good bank if you ask me, just depends where you rate with them.

people with great credit getting there cards with over 10k limits probably never experience any of the problems or frustrations someone with a $300 limit trying to grow has.

for you right now with only 1 other card, there offer would probably be pretty good choice if you ask me.

I agree. I have a Cap 1 and have nothing but good to say about it. It's a builder card, but they report to all 3 CRA's (which is good) and they give CLI about every 3-4 months.

No Annual fee and a 13.99 is pretty darn good!! 

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.