Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amazon chase

tag
umut
Contributor

amazon chase

anyone  have any idea what score needed for to get approved for amazon chase visa

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: amazon chase

There is no set score needed for approval.  They are gonna go off what's in your credit report.  I was approved in the high 600's and .8 AAoA.  Any more info you can provide us?

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 4
calihlove75
Established Contributor

@umut wrote:

anyone  have any idea what score needed for to get approved for amazon chase visa

I can tell you at the time I applied for Chase amazon, they pulled TU and Equifax and at that time my tansunion and EQ was only 650ish and I had a couple unpaid collections reporting.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was denied but called recon before I got the letter and was approved for $1300.

They pulled my experian score.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.