Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amazon possible with a 637 score?

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: amazon possible with a 637 score?

OoOoOo I want the SPG Amex!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@XxRaVeNxX wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I was approved with an income of 12.5k and an 800CL so YMMV.

So, you're telling me you have all those credit cards in your sig, with all those limits with an income of 12K?!?!?!?

The Amazon card was the second ever card I got. At that time my income was (and yes I listed my real income on the app) 12.5k. Income right now is about 20k which isn't bad for a 21 year old college junior.

Message 12 of 16
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Check this out...  I app spreed today starting at 12 midnight.  I applied for AMEX Starwood Preferred Guest, Walmart, Belk and Amazon Chase.  I was approved for all of them.  Amazon Chase denied me, but did a recon on the phone with me.  I refinanced my auto this week to and my auto enhanced was 674.  EQ FICO was reading 639 on the same day.  Have your friend call and apply with someone on the line.  If she has derog's on her account, she may have a chance depending on how much and the type of debt.  My credit union is also considering me for another account as they pulled credit recently.  I regret getting Walmart, except I can save on gas.

Just an FYI, you also get your FREE TU FICO out of the walmart card which, own its own, makes the card worth having IMO

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I'm waiting for that Wmt free tu score for this month!!
Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 16
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I applied for the walmart card JUST for that!!! Do you have to make purchases on it to receive your FICO monthly or do you just get them monthly for having an account?

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 15 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

You get it even with a zero balance!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.