Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amazon store card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

amazon store card?

How long after having the card can i ask for an increase? Also can i include household income? When i first apped i only applied with my personal income.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: amazon store card?

You can ask whenever you like. I received mine in the mail and went on check the same day and received a $2,000 increase. Then I did chat again about a week later and got another $1000. There are certain states that allow you to add your spouse's income. I always add mine though. :-)
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh ok, cause i dont see a request increase limit button so i guess i will have to do via chat. 

Message 3 of 6
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

I have never asked for a CLI the entire time I have had this card.......I just keep getting automatic CLI's.

Message 4 of 6
iv
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
You can ask whenever you like. I received mine in the mail and went on check the same day and received a $2,000 increase. Then I did chat again about a week later and got another $1000. There are certain states that allow you to add your spouse's income. I always add mine though. :-)

Not just certain states. All states.

Currently Reg Z allows household income that you have a "reasonable expectation of access" to, as long as you are over age 21.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 5 of 6
someg33k
Established Contributor

Your best bet for a CLI is to call Credit Solutions.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.