Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ameriprise world elite, nope

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: ameriprise world elite, nope

There is entry fee with Ameriprice as well.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wmarat wrote:

My entries have been free using the PP from Ameriprise.

Message 22 of 34
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Well, my bad. I was shure there is a fee, but there is not.

According to TOS

Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard cardmembers receive a complimentary Priority Pass, which entitles them to free visits to more than 100 domestic and 400 international airport lounges. Free visit offer subject to program terms and conditions. Airport lounge access services are provided by Priority Pass Limited. All Priority Pass participating lounges qualify for the Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard free visit offer. Ameriprise Financial reserves the right to change this free visit offer at our discretion and may impose a subsequent per person, per visit fee for cardmembers. Ameriprise Financial will notify cardmembers before charging this fee. All airport lounge fees are subject to change without notice.

@Anonymous wrote:

@wmarat wrote:

My entries have been free using the PP from Ameriprise.

At the same time, as far as I know, Ameriprise does not reprt CL to CRA, while Saks does.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard DOES report CL.
Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

The ameriprise card reports CL but it shows up as a Net 30 just like my Plum Card. The day after my approval for the MCWE it showed up on my report.
Message 25 of 34
johnpalley
Established Contributor

guys so this card really doesnt report credit limits?

Message 26 of 34
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

AFAIK, it does report the CLs for both the WMC and WEMC.

Message 27 of 34
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

There isn't much point to having this card after the most recent changes to PP.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 28 of 34
johnpalley
Established Contributor

whats pp?

Message 29 of 34
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@johnpalley wrote:

whats pp?

Priority Pass. Just so people are aware, it is NOT a feature of this card anymore to new applicants. So if you're applying for this card for airport lounge access, don't bother. The benefit is grandfathered in for existing cardholders until 2015, at which point it too will be eliminated.

The only replacement benefit that you get is a $50 airline credit instead. If you have 36k in annual spend, the airline credit is increased to $200.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.