Did you mean: 

ameriprise world elite, nope

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ameriprise world elite, nope

well, just got the big decline.

balances too high on revolving accounts

oh well 3 of about 12 cards w/a balance overall just under 30% uti. so ya, i am revolving some balances at very attractive rates (0-9.99) sue me.

no luck w/making it to an underwriter for recon (csr says they don't take calls), might try again in the am. i have a 700+ tu, good income, and no baddies on tu or eq. i was shut down during the junami, shoulda known better i guess.
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Re: ameriprise world elite, nope

imducky wrote:
well, just got the big decline.

balances too high on revolving accounts

oh well 3 of about 12 cards w/a balance overall just under 30% uti. so ya, i am revolving some balances at very attractive rates (0-9.99) sue me.

no luck w/making it to an underwriter for recon (csr says they don't take calls), might try again in the am. i have a 700+ tu, good income, and no baddies on tu or eq. i was shut down during the junami, shoulda known better i guess.

ducky thats one of the cards on my wishlist.  I am well into six figures, and no baddies on TU.  A couple old meds on the EX and EQ.  But I'm waiting a year or two due to inquiries from a motorcycle, home and three cards that I apped for recently.  Not to mention a good size BT on one leaving my uti. about where yours is.  Great card from what I've read.
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 2 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

just pulled cct and they pulled ex today, tu on 5/28 when i app'd. i really wish they wouldn't have pulled ex. my worst 15 inq's, collection from 02 paid in 06 and maybe 620 score.
Message 3 of 34
UpNComing
Established Contributor

imducky wrote:
just pulled cct and they pulled ex today, tu on 5/28 when i app'd. i really wish they wouldn't have pulled ex. my worst 15 inq's, collection from 02 paid in 06 and maybe 620 score.

Thats me in a nutshell.  Mine were from 04.  Disputed, verified not validated.  The usual Exp BS.  You said good income, over six figures?
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

hhi 93k, i get a bump this fall that'll put us around 95k. depending on the raise in jan 09 should be right at 100k.
Message 5 of 34
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Sorry about the decline, Ducky! Good luck with reaching an underwriter tomorrow and with the recon!
Message 6 of 34
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Is this like a card for super elite business people?
Here we go again...
Message 7 of 34
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

Not really you get whole lot of benefits with less of the AF

and complimentary Airport Club access1

Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 34
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Marvintran wrote:
Not really you get whole lot of benefits with less of the AF

and complimentary Airport Club access1

Smiley Wink

Not to mention a low APR:

3 As an Ameriprise client, the 1.99% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on balance transfers and convenience checks is applicable for the first six billing cycles after your account is opened (the “Introductory Period”). The introductory APR may end early if we do not receive timely payments, if you exceed your credit line or if we receive a payment that is not honored by your bank. Ameriprise will allocate your payment to lower APR balances before higher APR balances. This means your savings will be lower if you engage in transactions that result in balances subject to higher APR balances. The APR may vary for purchases, and for balance transfers and convenience checks after the Introductory Period, and currently the rate is P+1.25%. The current variable APR for Cash Advances is P+1.25%. Minimum monthly finance charge: $1.00 ($0.50 for residents of Iowa).

Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

islandchild82 wrote:
Sorry about the decline, Ducky! Good luck with reaching an underwriter tomorrow and with the recon!

thanks, never even tried. really should have known to stay clear of juni. the thought of clearing juni and being handled by ameriprise overcame my better judgement.
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.