Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex 3 x cli amex honors

tag
amit1326
Valued Member

amex 3 x cli amex honors

I Got my first AMEX DELTA card 6 months back with inital limit of $ 5500 after 61 days I got it to 15000.

I got one more Green Charge Card offer & was approved for it a month later & a Gold Business  Charge Card next month. Both charge cards I use for Business & was able to charge about 30-40000 per month & also pay them time to time.

Then 2 months back I applied for Hilton honors was not approved instantly but after 3-4 days got approved with $ 4000 limit 

SO now I have 2 Amex Revolvers:

(1) Delta: 15000 CL 

(2) Hilton Honors: 4000 CL 

(3) Green Charge Card: NPSL 

(4) Business gold card: NPSL 

Now this Hilton Honors Completed its 61 days. 

Need your advice Shall I apply for 3X Cli for 12000 for this card or not ? 

I use the cards good & pay them before the Statment date, My outstanding is always 10 to 20 % on statment. 2 months Before I got call from Amex saying they need to verify my income & till then all cards on Hold.

but after she got all information about by company, She called back again saying he easily verified my business Over Internet & I dont need to send any income verification & hold has been released.

I told you everything so that can Advice me better if I should go for 3X Cli or not .. 

Please advice 

Thanks & Regards

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: amex 3 x cli amex honors

Since you have another Amex card that you did CLI on I don't believe you qualify for 61 day CLI on new account, it would revert to 6 months.

but on the question of asking for full amount... HECK YES! but I think that will be at 6 months since Delta CLI but probalby wouldn't hurt to try now on the 61 day since if it is to soon it will just say so and it won't restart your 6 month wait.

Message 2 of 3
amit1326
Valued Member

Re: amex 3 x cli amex honors

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.