Frequent Contributor
slap_happy

amex BSP not reporting?

hey guys, Ive had my blue sky pref. for about a month and a half now, my statement closed at the beginning of the month on the 3rd, this account has still not reported to any of the CB, does it usually take this long to report?

Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Zync NPSL,
Frequent Contributor
SteveUrkel

Re: amex BSP not reporting?

my bce took like 2 months

*21 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $8,000 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Wells Fargo Cash Back College Card - $1,900 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $3,000 II American Eagle VISA - $2000 II Best Buy Mastercard - $1,500 II Kay Jewelers - $5,600

Frequent Contributor
slap_happy

Re: amex BSP not reporting?

CarlosC88 wrote:
my bce took like 2 months

hey thanks, at least im not the only one, so I guess next month it should post. thanks again.

Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Zync NPSL,

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+