Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex ED vs EDP ?!

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Re: amex ED vs EDP ?!

Yup, i read the ẻntie tẻm and condition, there is no restriction and mention ways that i cant use to meet the 3p transaction. And you guys can buy anything, i swiped gum, water, and apple hahaha separately. Alot of people doing this and there's a thread at ft, amex would have at that to the update term and conditions they just send out if they dont want us to do this

Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

A transaction is a transaction and frankly, AMEX loves it. The merchants probably hate it though.
Message 32 of 35
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
A transaction is a transaction and frankly, AMEX loves it. The merchants probably hate it though.

Its not all positive for Amex though, if they believe that you would not have got the bonus.  If they give 1.2 or 1.5 on some large transaction, they would rather at least some of the other 19 or 29 transactions weren't all tiny.

Message 33 of 35
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

it is the same though, cause Amex still takes 4% each swipe. So 10 swipe of 1.6$ each is same as 1 swipe of 16$. Personally,i think Amex charge the merchants more than enough to cover the points they giving out to us,thus they charge the AF as well.

Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im trying to shoot for the BCP are the requirments the same for both cards example credit scores ? 

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.