Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex SPG "in progress"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: amex SPG "in progress"

I beat you to it....I decided to app at midnight 9/11 and got a message.  The next day I phoned and answered some question just before I received news of my approval.  Too excited!!!

Message 11 of 38
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I beat you to it....I decided to app at midnight 9/11 and got a message.  The next day I phoned and answered some question just before I received news of my approval.  Too excited!!!

Congrats! What is your limit and apr? Also, do you mind sharing your credit file?

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 12 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here it goes...you'll be shocked. 

This past Saturday I pulled EQ FICO from this site...639.  I needed a 640 to refi my auto loan at 4.5% with CU.  I said what the heck...I apped for the refi not even an hour later....EQ at 674.  CU doesn't use any other Bureau..so I wasn't sure what the other scores were and still don't know.  Heard about app spreeing on this site and decided to go for other cards because my file is so short.

Cap One 500 (I hate them)

CU Secured Credit Card 800

Student Loan (90 late this past March) ...I paid them and then a few weeks later it showed 90 days...They suck too!

Cap One Auto Loan....always current

My utilization was at 4%.  AMEX approved me for $1k..not sure the rate yet as I have not received the card in the mail.

I app'd all day and was approved for the Amazon Chase/Belk/ Walmart Card...Two GE's in the bunch and AMEX and Chase.  I don't think I did too bad.

Message 13 of 38
ACsteel
Frequent Contributor

congrats on your SPG, hope it rewards you well.

Message 14 of 38
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 15 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the AMEX paperwork in the mail today.  My EQ score was 659.  They approved me for $1k.  My utilization was @ 4%.  Baddies from light years ago.  One CO was recently paid off within the last month.  I was approved for the SPG card.  Can't wait to get my card tomorrow.  Heck it may be on the doorstep now...let me go check, I parked in the garage tonight...hear UPS delivers this card.  They are notorious for leaving items on the door step (no worries because you can't see my door from the street)

Message 16 of 38
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

thanks for rubbing it in my face i guess lol

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 17 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rubbing it in is me taking a picture with it and posting it on this forum. Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 38
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Rubbing it in is me taking a picture with it and posting it on this forum. Smiley Wink

What is your APR?

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 19 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paperwork only has credit score and other "Hooked on Phonics" type of stuff to help you better understand how they issued credit.  No APR disclosed, tried calling just now and the automated system wants to pretend like it's 7am and I have all day to wait on a rep.  I'll update when it arrives.

Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.