Reply
Established Member
Feather_Hat
Posts: 107
Registered: ‎12-12-2013
0

amex blue cash everyday

hey guys , I app for amex blue cash everyday but got auto declined :smileysad: I was wondering if I should call recon right away or wait for the letter to turn up than call recon... I know that amex recon is pretty strick so I am not expecting much but still wanna give it a bash..... thanks in advance!
Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 25,861
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: amex blue cash everyday

[ Edited ]

Feather_Hat wrote:
hey guys , I app for amex blue cash everyday but got auto declined :smileysad: I was wondering if I should call recon right away or wait for the letter to turn up than call recon... I know that amex recon is pretty strick so I am not expecting much but still wanna give it a bash..... thanks in advance!

Amex recons are handled differently from lenders such as Chase.  You would have to demonstrate that the cr they pulled was incorrect by faxing them your credit report.  They might pull another CB upon receipt of your request.  

Established Member
Feather_Hat
Posts: 107
Registered: ‎12-12-2013
0

Re: amex blue cash everyday

thanks for reply. ouch...so basically if I dun get app through website, its no good.... :smileysad: thats little sad. but would it still be worth a shot? and if I call, should I just say that I called to see why I got turned down?
Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 25,861
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: amex blue cash everyday


Feather_Hat wrote:
thanks for reply. ouch...so basically if I dun get app through website, its no good.... :smileysad: thats little sad. but would it still be worth a shot? and if I call, should I just say that I called to see why I got turned down?

There is an application status https://www262.americanexpress.com/eaol/welcome.do

 

It should provide the reasons for denial.  

 

You can call and ask them to do a manual review but if you want to be successful, you need to address why it was denied.  Amex doesn't recon with explanations as to why there might be too many inq's or new accounts for example.  They want to know if there was an error on the report they pulled, that's the only thing that can be reconned. 

Established Member
Feather_Hat
Posts: 107
Registered: ‎12-12-2013
0

Re: amex blue cash everyday

thanks.again for.your.info..I catually tried that link but it keep tells me that it is not available yet. I guess I will wait for the letter. thabks again!
Valued Contributor
FinStar
Posts: 5,821
Registered: ‎10-21-2012
0

Re: amex blue cash everyday


09Lexie wrote:

Feather_Hat wrote:
thanks for reply. ouch...so basically if I dun get app through website, its no good.... :smileysad: thats little sad. but would it still be worth a shot? and if I call, should I just say that I called to see why I got turned down?

There is an application status https://www262.americanexpress.com/eaol/welcome.do

 

It should provide the reasons for denial.  

 

You can call and ask them to do a manual review but if you want to be successful, you need to address why it was denied.  Amex doesn't recon with explanations as to why there might be too many inq's or new accounts for example.  They want to know if there was an error on the report they pulled, that's the only thing that can be reconned. 


+1

 

I would heed Lexie's advice.  Unless there is anything that would be significantly relevant from your current CR versus what they pulled (albeit if you get yours within a week) there is nothing they will reconsider, slim to none at best. 


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}