Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex cli

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

amex cli

i asked for amex cli and got approval. I asked for increase from 4500 to 10k and instantly approved.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: amex cli

wtg and congrats,, which card?

Message 2 of 9
jefftca925
Established Contributor

Congrats!!

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome, AmEx rocks.

Congratulations!!

Message 4 of 9
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

i asked for amex cli and got approval. I asked for increase from 4500 to 10k and instantly approved.

Congrats!

Was that the 61 days CLI? or 6 months after?

Message 5 of 9
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats OP!!

I'd like to know the answers to the questions asked by the previous posters as  well.

Message 6 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

wtg and congrats,, which card?

Hilton Honors Card.

Message 7 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:
Congrats!

Was that the 61 days CLI? or 6 months after?

I had the card for about 14 months. It came with the 4.5k CL and I asked the CLI now, I guess after 14 months. I have been a member with Amex for last 19 years and primarly I use my Biz Platinum Charge for most of the Amex Charges. I wanted to see if they would give cli on my hh card and asked for it. Automated system said I could request upto $25k in CL. I  guess, I could have asked for more but I decided to be conservative and asked for 10K. I am glad and I'll wait 6 more months and ask for CLI to 15k. I have 3 Navy Cards with $25k CL each and several other cards with 15-20k in CL. I do not need more credit. Just wanted to see if they would approve, which they did, I am glad.

Message 8 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats OP!!

I'd like to know the answers to the questions asked by the previous posters as  well.

As per your suggestion, I posted replies to other posters questions also.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.