Regular Contributor
lisac

Re: amex gold delta

i was at the star trek thing about 4 years ago.  dh loved it.  my delta has no af first year.  its a different design but i like it.
Regular Contributor
ChuckG

Re: amex gold delta

On the topic of delta... part of the reason I got this card was because I have so many skymiles already I figured it would be a good way to cultivate that points tally... however I'm so pissed with them right now I could almost boycott...

I fly to France a few times a year, and used to fly via BA, but was told by a Delta rep that Air France is their airline partner and the miles from AF would be transferable to Delta Skymiles... a few dozen thousand miles later and I find out that rep didn't know what she was talking about. I just tried pooling my miles between partners and was flatly denied by Delta and AF.

Anyone else use Skymiles have any experience like this? Is there another department I should call?

Starting Score: 556
Current Score: 672, 681, 692
Goal Score: 700, 700, 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+