Regular Contributor
mokong

amex green

green is my first amex card opened since dec last year after 4 months i got costco amex..can i pc green coz i dont wanna pay annual fee.plss need advice.

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
improvingmycredit

Re: amex green

You can PC to another Charge product but not a revolver from the Green.  However, if the annual fee is a problem, you can always PC to the Zync which only has a $25.00 AF.  The rewards are Express MR points though.  But know this, you can not at a later date decide to PC back to the Green or any other Charge Product.  For that, you will need to apply again with a HP if approved.  Hope this helps.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSP 20.5K, TotalRewards 20.5K, QuickSilver 20K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}