Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex plat. upgrade , good idea?

tag
rob81
New Contributor

Re: amex plat. upgrade , good idea?

thanks! everyone! I actually did not know I had been having this offer for months and ir was about to expire, so after the csr explained evrything it seemed too good to be true which is why I posted this! I feel really good about it now

back in the garden!
Message 11 of 14
rob81
New Contributor

Ezdoesit I spent about 14k last year on gold. I know got my annual fee back in gift cards . 

back in the garden!
Message 12 of 14
TheClub
Frequent Contributor

Rob,

How did you find out about this deal.  Did you have to inquire about it or was it an mail offer?

BTW sounds awesome and congrats.  I may inquire myself to see if I'm eligible.  It would definitely come in handy for these upcoming trips Smiley Happy

"When you're fresh meat you kill... and give them something fresher" (Frank Underwood)
Message 13 of 14
rob81
New Contributor

I recieved an emai about the plat offer but did not really pay attention to it. I had called amex to inquire about my blue card and he saw I had an offer on My PRG. He explained all the deatils and that the offer was about to expire. The csr mentioned that it was an internal offer from amex for being a loyal customer etc. I would call and inquire. It  cant hurt to ask! good luck! let us know how you made out.

back in the garden!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.