Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex premier gold signup bonus 50k points

tag
matthallis
Valued Member

amex premier gold signup bonus 50k points

i had this card 2 years ago that i cancelled. When i first got it, there was no signup bonus,I recently seen a 50k signup bonus after spending 1000. i was wondering if i would still qualify for the bonus if i never recieved a bonus from this card

Gardening as of 7/7/2013
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
yfan
Valued Contributor

Re: amex premier gold signup bonus 50k points

You would have to call Amex and ask.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@matthallis wrote:

i had this card 2 years ago that i cancelled. When i first got it, there was no signup bonus,I recently seen a 50k signup bonus after spending 1000. i was wondering if i would still qualify for the bonus if i never recieved a bonus from this card

@I agree with @yfan.  You will have to call Amex and ask since you have once had the card.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

From everything I've read you would be eligible for the bonus.  They only have the limitation of one bonus in a lifetime. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

From everything I've read you would be eligible for the bonus.  They only have the limitation of one bonus in a lifetime. 

I agree.  

If you never got the signup bonus before, you should be good to go even though you previously had the card itself.

The personal cards current rule is 1 bonus per lifetime.  Business card rules still remain unchanged.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.