Regular Contributor

amex reporting

I have a amex blue card that i owe $345 on a $2000 limit...The closing date for this online states Feb 13..Due March 5....This is a new card I got in Jan,...And th credit line has not posted on any CR just yet...If I pay $200 on this card tomorrow....When would my new balance $145 show on my report?...I know the statement has already closed Feb13 but, nothings on my report yet...
Fico TU 655--need to rid 1 paid med collection-no updated score since, closing on house and adding 2 credit card accounts
Fico EX 720- when I last pulled it
Fico EQ 667- closed on house, and added 2 credit card accounts

Goal- Get my credit card accounts paid down completly within 3 months----And remove the last paid med collections of of my TU
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: amex reporting

Amex typically reports the statement balance a month behind, usually at the end.

If your statement cut on 2/13, it *should* report the $345 balance around the end of March. Paying the balance down won't affect what they report on your CRs unfortunately. 

Here we go again...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+