Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex revolver with 674 exp fico

tag
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Re: amex revolver with 674 exp fico

app'd for the BCE last month with 23% util and Ex score of lower 700's. Their main reason for decline was util so def get util below 9%

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 11 of 13
codimom
Frequent Contributor

That was probably mine... I got approval for AMEX BCE and the score they sent me was 680somthing .  But in my case, I have zero util on any of my cards.  I had everything paid in full for a full reporting cycle (timed THAT right) before I app'd.

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 12 of 13
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@codimom wrote:

That was probably mine... I got approval for AMEX BCE and the score they sent me was 680somthing .  But in my case, I have zero util on any of my cards.  I had everything paid in full for a full reporting cycle (timed THAT right) before I app'd.

Amex is a little different, you need to have pretty reports for not one, but TWO months before your application on the assumption that you're on their radar for SP's.  If you know when their SP cycle is going to hit you (seems to be every two months from reports), then you can tweak that a bit more, but Amex will make a primary decision off the report they have stored in their database.  

        
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.