Did you mean: 

amex success/failure

tag
jaraico
Regular Contributor

amex success/failure

i received my american express blue cash everyday 10/2013

my DH received his 01/2014, why the same card? dont ask me! lol

my only travel card is the arrival wmc with AF and i do not plan on keeping it for the long run and the no AF version is only 1 point per dollar (blahh)

so i figured lets try and change my DH bce to the blue sky, talked to csr via computer chat and they said no, he had to wait until card is 12 months old

i dont quit easily, so logged into my bce and did same thing....and they changed mine! hmmm...

a true case of ymmv lol 

Barclays TU: 760 MyFico EX: 746 EQ:?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Shock
Established Contributor

Re: amex success/failure

So weird lol...congrats I guess?

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 2 of 3
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: amex success/failure

@jaraico wrote:

i received my american express blue cash everyday 10/2013

my DH received his 01/2014, why the same card? dont ask me! lol

my only travel card is the arrival wmc with AF and i do not plan on keeping it for the long run and the no AF version is only 1 point per dollar (blahh)

so i figured lets try and change my DH bce to the blue sky, talked to csr via computer chat and they said no, he had to wait until card is 12 months old

i dont quit easily, so logged into my bce and did same thing....and they changed mine! hmmm...

a true case of ymmv lol 

Congrats to you...sorry for your DH. As for applying for the same card, it gives you twice the opportunity for CLI's...lol. The best of luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.