Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex sync...

tag
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

amex sync...

As most of you know by now you can sync your amex card and get offers..well there was one for panera bread when you spend $10+ youll get back $10. Wasnt hungry but was by one and decided to buy a $10 gift card just to see if i would still get back $10. Well i did.. do i got a $10 GC for free because of amex offers
AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: amex sync...

@afbar1114 wrote:
As most of you know by now you can sync your amex card and get offers..well there was one for panera bread when you spend $10+ youll get back $10. Wasnt hungry but was by one and decided to buy a $10 gift card just to see if i would still get back $10. Well i did.. do i got a $10 GC for free because of amex offers

Cool !  Was this offer on twitter or facebook ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 5
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

You didn't app for the panera bread visa while you was there did you?
Message 3 of 5
calogan
Established Member

@afbar1114 wrote:

You can do this once per Amex card, multiple cards mean multiple credits.

I've done this for Staples, Panera, McDonalds, Ticketmaster, BestBuy, and a few of the other offers.

Amex Accelerated Cash Rewards. BankAmericard Privileges with Travel Rewards. Amex Blue Cash Preferred. Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Now gardening until 2013. I assume gardening is a metaphor, like "book clubs" where all you do is drink wine.

Message 4 of 5
TapDancer324
New Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:

I tried the Amex Sync promo for the first time this week, and it worked very well!  I sync'd the $15.00 FTD florist deal and sent flowers to my administrative assistant on Sunday for Admin Profs week.  I received the $15.00 credit on my Amex account yesterday.  Pretty cool!

Some people have stated that this program invites identity thieves.  Has anyone heard of actual problems related to the program?

Starting Score: 534 EQ FICO: 10/11
Current Score: 727 EQ FICO; 717 TU FICO (per Lending Club) As of 6/1/14; ??? EX :
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.